New version of AQUA-DUCT is available (Release 0.5.9)
- Rewritten module for MD data access. Sandwich mode added.
- Coordinates can be stored in cache directory, in memory or generated on demand.
- Support for long trajectories.
- Passing through paths are supported.
- Improvements in visualization script.
- Coordinates of residues are calculated as center of geometry.
- Recommended MDAnalysis is set to >=0.16 and <0.17. Version 0.17 is supported but not recommended.
- Bug fixes and code cleanup.
For more specific information on new functionalities see changelog at http://pythonhosted.org/aquaduct/.